The best things in life really are FREE…
This especially goes for Employee Experience. Contrary to what the ‘experts’ say, you really don’t need a fancy program, system or furniture to improve employee experience.
While these may very well move the needle to some degree, there are other ways to make an impact without spending a dime.
Here are 3 TOTALLY FREE things you can do to improve your employee experience:
🤩 Celebrate High Performing Leaders
- They’re the ones routinely in the top 10% of the Employee Engagement survey results.
- The behaviors that you want to see replicated and a fixture in the culture, must be celebrated often.
🧐 Hold Poor Performing Leaders Accountable
- Provide training or Executive Coaching.
- Develop LIPs (Leadership Improvement Plans).
- Demote and/or terminate if necessary.
- Sometimes the best thing you can do for your employee culture is remove their antagonists.
😌 Encourage the Rest to Continue and Grow
- Share internal best practices from high performing leaders.
- Form Leadership Mentor Circles so leaders can collaborate, learn and grow together.
- Leaders need encouragement. Often, peer feedback can go a long way.
What are some other FREE ways to move the needle on #EmployeeExperience?